Calls For Abstracts
The content areas belonging to the following themes can be proposed.
I - Innovation
R - Risk
C - Challenges
U - Up Dates
S - Standards
The program will include the presentation formats of Oral and E- poster presentation
Oral Presentations- General Abstract information.
Deadline for submission of Oral Presentation abstracts has been set for May 2018
- All abstracts submitted for consideration of an Oral presentation will be reviewed by the FSRACA committee and those accepted will be published in the conference abstract book. Authors will be notified June 2018
- When submitting an abstract at least one of the authors must commit to present the paper at the conference.
- Present a non –commercial program submit a brief bio and a professional digital photo (for Marketing Materials)
- Please note that only the abstracts selected by the FSRACA Committee will be presented as an oral presentation. All other accepted abstracts will be offered the opportunity to present as an E-Poster.
- Presentation guidelines will be provided on acceptance into program.
- All abstracts must be prepared according to the instructions provided below. Submissions will be returned to the author if not in the correct format and must be resubmitted immediately in the correct format to be reviewed and considered for inclusion in the program.
Conditions of presenting
- Presenting authors (oral presentations) will receive complimentary conference registration, economy air flights, one night accommodation pending day and time of presentation on the program.
- All presenters must complete the conflict of interest form, found on the online submission system when submitting their abstract for consideration.
- Standard audio visual is provided for all sessions (microphone, lectern, data projector, screen and Lap top). Any additional requirements must be listed in the online submission system.
E Poster presentation
General Abstract information
- All abstracts submitted for consideration will be reviewed by FSRACA Committee and those accepted will be published in the conference Abstract Book Authors will be notified August 31st 2018
- E poster guidelines will be provided on acceptance of your abstract.
- All abstracts must be prepared according to the instructions provided below. Submissions will be returned to the author without review not in the correct format and must be resubmitted immediately in the correct format to be reviewed and considered for inclusion in the program.
Conditions of presenting an E poster
- All presenting authors must register to attend at least one day of the national conference and must have paid their registration in full prior to the event.
- All authors must complete the conflict of interest form, found on the online submissions system when submitting their abstract for consideration.
- Any e-poster presentation without at least one registered presenter will be withdrawn from the program. Delegate cancellation fees will apply if an e-poster presenter cancels their presentation.
Abstract instructions- Oral presentations and e-posters
All abstracts will be printed as submitted; therefore, all authors must strictly follow the instructions outlined below:
- Abstracts to be submitted only in English.
- The abstract should not exceed 1000 words
- Name, surname, title, institution as well as the city.
- (Street, street number, postal code) is not necessary.
- The name of the presenting author to be mentioned along with other authors and underlined.
- A biography of the presenting author.
- The same team cannot submit more than three papers
- Abstract must be structured as follows; Introduction, Objectives, Results, Discussion, Conclusion.
- The main text may include necessary tables, charts, and typical abbreviations.
Note: It is important that you include the names of all companies where you are employed.
Maximum 1000 words
All abstracts will be published in conference proceedings.
The conference organisers will not be held responsible for Abstract submissions not received via the online submissions system